12/19/10

Stash Report--12/19/10

I added some fabric this week, but most of it got taken up right away as the back for my tulip quilt.  So here's my report:

Fabric used this week: 7.5 yards
Fabric used since August: 62.5 yards

Fabric added this week: 11 yards
Fabric added since August: 46.25 yards

Net fabric used since August: 16.25 yards
 
I purchased 11 yards of black fabric for the back of my quilt, and then right away, pieced together this back, using a border panel I had that matches the tulip fabric in the quilt:
 

I just put the panel in the center, and surrounded it with black.  The binding matches the bright yellow in the fabric.  I'm going to use what's left of the black and the rest of the scraps from the quilt to make matching pillow cases.  I love this pattern.

Also, I purchased some more thread (my latest addiction).  I love variegated threads for free motion quilting and machine embroidery:



Aren't these pretty colors?  I still have two more spools coming.  I couldn't decide, and so bought one in every color that they had.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the back, it's almost as cute as the front, but a lot less work.