We're less than a week from heading home now. Yesterday we spent some time talking about whether to head straight home or make a stop off in Death Valley along the way. The campgrounds in Death Valley were closed when we started our trip, and so we didn't get to make our annual stop at our favorite national park. It seems like a good place to stop for a day or two before we begin the trek home, although nothing has been decided yet. Monday, Mike and I will be eligible for our vaccines in Oregon. I'm hopeful we can get appointments for soon after our return. I'm told the website is frustrating and that folks are getting frozen out. Persistence pays off, apparently. We'll see. It's too soon to start worrying about that now.
As for yesterday, after writing my post, I did some work on the redwork piece.