4/5/19

Sewing Stars

It was late in the day by the time I made it into the sewing room yesterday. There was lots of help waiting for me.

Smitty, we need to help mom choose her aqua fabrics for the Charm Stars. Aqua is a purrticularly hard color for her to decide on.


What?!? Aqua?!? That's my worst color! I can't tell green from blue, and fur sure, aqua is outside my area of expurrtise. I'll just leave now and take a nap.


Smitty, don't go! We need your purrfessional opinion about this!


Okay, well, he's gone. I guess it's just you and me on this purroject.


So Sadie and I labored choosing the fabrics, making the half square triangles and getting these blocks ready for sewing together. They took a long time...made even longer by the depurrture of Himself.



Hours later...

Wait...you guys did all this without me? 


Sometimes that's the way it goes.

Today I'll get them sewn together and then I'll start on my other Rainbow Scrap project, the Paintbox Pizzazz.

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Heeee That face at the end. :) I have a very tricky time getting the rest of the cutting finished today that I wanted to do, as Navarre kept slashing his tail about in dangerous proximity. =8o

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Sometimes the helps has a mind of it's own. Mine sulked upstairs all day as we had snow, but I was putting in zippers which they have no knowledge of.

quiltzyx said...

Nice HST stars - you & Sadie do good work. Snooze ya lose Smitty!

Brown Family said...

You picked good aqua fabrics!

Kate said...

You and Sadie did well on all the color selections.