2/20/11

Stash Report: Week Eight

I visited three more quilt shops this week, and so I added even more fabric.  Some of you have left comments that have helped me to feel less guilty about all this fabric I'm adding to my stash.  I suppose it is a special time, having an opportunity to visit so many shops while we travel.  Traveling can be stressful, and while we're gone for so long, I do miss my home.  These fabric purchases sort of appease my periodic homesickness, and I'll have a lot of fun when I get them home to my sewing room!

Fabric used this week: 3/4 yard
Total fabric used to date: 6 1/4 yards

Fabric purchased this week: 6.5 yards
Fabric purchased year to date: 57 yards

Net purchased this year: 50 3/4 yards

Click on my "quilt shops" label to view all my purchases while we've been traveling!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You can always go on a "fabric diet' when you get home. If you lay off fabric purchases for a couple of months and give yourself a chance to get caught up on projects, you should be in decent shape stash wise.