2/29/20

Breaking News Alert

We interrupt this blogging break to bring you this:


We visited this museum on our USA Perimeter trip. You can read my blog post about it right here.

In addition to this delightful museum, Dr. Sims does so much good work providing shelter and healthcare to rescue cats. I would encourage you to donate the one dollar he’s asking for. For more information, visit their website right here: http://www.catman2.org/the-american-museum-of-the-house-cat.html

And now, can we all please have a moment of silence for Sadie? Camping has her completely stressed out.



7 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks for the info about the cat museum; I do remember your post. Their site has a Paypal link (no Ppal fees for their donation site) and I was able to donate that way. Poor, stressed out Sadie. She looks as woebegone (such a great word!) as Darla...

Quilting Babcia said...

Yep, totally stressed out, lol!

Karen said...

Sadie, I would love to join you in your stressed out condition. Hugs to you all.

piecefulwendy said...

Well, Sadie certainly lets her hair down when she's camping. From what you've told me about her rescue, she has come along way! Thanks for the info on the cat museum too.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

A dollar was not much, too little I thought. Donations for a great cause always get my attention. My MIL lives 2 blocks from us and always loved cats. When the neighbor stopped feeding his 3 outdoor cats my MIL took over. We told her DON'T FEED them. Call the Humane Society to find out about them picking them up and taking them to be neutered then returned and she could feed and shelter them all she wants. (She is 94). Well, long story short after a short time she now has 9 cats all of them pregnant that hang outside her door. Finally she called the HS who will pick them up for $200 and return them when neutered. People need to be educated about the services available to them.
xx, Carol

quiltzyx said...

Thanks to Cathy, above, for letting us know about the Cat Museum's paypal link!

Relax Sadie, if you can manage it...

QuiltGranma said...

Oh, Sadie! I just want to come over and blow bubbles on your tummy!