2. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'd like to take this Barn Quilt, my oldest UFO, to flimsy stage. In Progress.
No bonus points for me this month. 😿
December is a busy month for many, including us here at the Three Cats Ranch. It's made less busy since our decision not to exchange Christmas gifts with our adult children a couple of years ago. As some of you know, we plan a family weekend together in lieu of Christmas gifts, and it certainly has made the season a lot less stressful.
So let's see what's on my wish list of goals for the month.
Quilting and Flimsies
1. Quilt and bind the Gingerbread Square quilt.
This one is my choice for
2. Stitch in the details, quilt and bind the Barn Quilt. I'm determined to get this oldest UFO finished. (Pictured above.)
3. Make the first appliqued and embroidered block for Summer Holiday. Here's the picture from the book. This one is called Packing the Suitcase.
4. Complete the fifth and final section for A Quiltmaker's Garden. Here's what I'll be working on next:
Yes, there is paper-piecing to be done. Commence wailing and moaning in three, two, one...
5. Depending on the block, I'll make a block for