Quilting and Flimsies
Quilt and Bind the "Written in Thread" wallhanging. This one is small, and so it should be easy to get it finished. Complete!
This will be my project for
Put a binding on my finished free motion quilting sampler. Complete!
Nothing new under the sun here. I'll just continue with the challenges for
Try to get it right this time with September's block for
And that means:
This is my goal for
2. Make a Flimsy from the blocks for Gingerbread Square. This is the image from the pattern cover, and I have some perfect fabrics in my stash to use for this quilt.
3. I have a project planned for
There was a sewing room wide search for this book. I looked, and looked, and looked, and I couldn't find it. It is a thin book, and it slid between some others on my bookshelf. It's one of the first books I purchased as a new quilter, and now I'm determined to give this collage technique a try.
4. I'm still trying to keep up with the blocks for each month's
and so I'll make a block to represent October's color choice.
6. Make another row of blocks for the Hobo Quilt. Another row will put me at 30 blocks and halfway finished.
7. Make the next block for "It's Raining Cats and Dogs". The next block will be the one right in the middle of the quilt pictured below.
If I can finish all of that, I'll be ready to earn some
If I can finish all of that, I'll quilt the Pumpkin Patch table topper I finished last month (pictured above).
I'm breaking out the candy corn now. What's on your list for October?