Here's how I did on December's list:
And may I just say that this quilt has proven very popular with the cats of the house.
And with that block, complete, I have all of the blocks for this quilt. Now, to piece it into a whole.
7. Make one more vertical row for the "For the Birds" quilt I started some time ago. As I'm writing this post, all I can say is that this one is in progress.
So here's what I'd like to accomplish in January.
1. As my goal for ALYoF, I'd like to quilt and bind the Vintage Miniature Sewing Machines quilt. This was on my list for November, but I wasn't quite ready to tackle it:
This is the quilt I'll be linking up as my goal to complete for January's linky party:
Also on my list for January (in no particular order):
2. Make the flower applique for the Cornflowers table runner:
3. Remake the first block for the Forest Giants quilt. I started this several months ago, and got frustrated with the pattern. I'm still determined to get this off the ground:
4. Make two more blocks for the Yard Art quilt:
5. Make the next blocks for the Pony Express quilt:
6. Make the next door for the Doors of Ireland quilt. This is the next one on my list:
7. Make the next block for the Folk Art Cats quilt. The next one I'm making is the one in the upper right hand corner.
8. Start on Block 2 for the Wind in the Whiskers quilt:
Also on the list, my January NewFO project, which is this "On A Roll" wall hanging:
And, finally, make the first block (blue) for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I've chosen this Dream Machines pattern (available free right here):
So, as usual, I have an impossibly ambitious list. Even if I don't finish everything, having a long list keeps me moving forward. And if I can get it all done, then yay me!
What's on your to-do list for January?