5/7/13

Winner!



Time to announce the winner of this month's needle nanny in the April NewFO Challenge.  This month's winner is:

Oddbjorg!

Congratulations, Oddbjorg, and thanks to all of you who linked up.  It has been so much fun to have so many participants.  I hope you all will come back at the end of May to show off your new projects started during the coming month.  Next month, we will be playing for this needle nanny:


What else?  It's a May flower!  Check back here on May 31st when the May NewFO Linky Party and Giveaway will be live.

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations not only to the winner, but everyone who participate with something NEW - and thank you for hosting.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Congratulations! How cute is that. Hmmmmm....with all these new starts, I need to extend my stay here on earth... :D

Kate said...

Congratulations to the winner. I'm enjoying the NewFO challenge. I've made lots of fun new starts.

Sandy Panagos said...

Congrats to Oddbjorg!

quiltzyx said...

Congrats to Oddbjorg! And thanks to you Barbara for hosting this each month - it definitely is helping me keep creating.