4/6/13

Winner

2013NewFO

It's time to choose a winner for the March NewFO Challenge linky party!


We drew whiskers and came up with:

#44--Lynn P from Thimblemouse and Spouse!

My mom says she's sent you an email, so check your inbox.

But don't despair if you didn't win because next week...right here on this here blog...there's going to be a birthday pawty!  I, Smitty, will be exacattily one year old!  And I've been purrusing the web looking for some great kitty fabrics to give away.  There will be three winners!  So, stick around...use your claws if you need to...but don't miss out.  The pawty starts on April 12th, which just happens to be my birthday!


11 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations Lynn and thank you Smitty for helping out. Great NewFO posts - inspirational all around.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Bella's B'day is Tuesday - 9th - she gets a visit to the Vet! And Moe's is the 16th - almost B'day cousins!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations to Lynn.

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

Well YEY!!!! Thanks so much - I've just gotten home from work and on my way to a nap when I thought I'd take a quick peek at my favorite blogs - WhooHoo!!!! What a great way to start the weekend!!!

The Thimblemouse of Country Crossroads said...

Well YEY!!!! Thanks so much - I've just gotten home from work and on my way to a nap when I thought I'd take a quick peek at my favorite blogs - WhooHoo!!!! What a great way to start the weekend!!!

Teresa in Music City said...

Congratulations to Lynn P! I bet you're excited about your birthda pawty Smitty! Thanks for having a giveaway to celebrate =^..^=

Brown Family said...

Congratulations to the winner. I need to get my act together and enter next month!

Nan

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

All right Lynn, great win. Smitty, happy month of birthday love. I think we should celebrate for the entire month when it's our birthday and so April is dedicated to you.

Tami C said...

Congratulations Lynn! Thank you Smitty for helping your Mom. I'm looking forward to your birthday pawty! :-)

Snoodles said...

Congratulations to the winner! And thank you Smitty for being emcee for your mom....I know she appreciates all your help.
Looking forward to partying with you!

Lynne said...

12 April also happens to be my only child's birthday (27) and probably her last day here in the city in which she was born before she joins her family up north! *sigh*