5/27/12

Stash Report: Week 22

A pretty good week for me.  I made a quilt back, and so I used quite a bit of fabric.

Fabric Used:  6 1/2 yards
Fabric Used in 2012: 90 3/4 yards

Fabric Purchased: Zero
Total Fabric Purchased in 2012:  71 1/2 yards

Net Used in 2012:  25 3/4 yards
 



Undoubtedly, I will come back from Ireland with fabric in my suitcase.  I'm packing light so I'll have lots of room.  I'm glad to have that nice big 25 3/4 yard buffer.  I'll try to restrain myself from buying that much fabric.




And how are you doing with your May NewFO's?  The linky part will be posted on Friday.  Hope to see you then!


 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Great stash busting this week!

Teresa in Music City said...

It's probably a good thing I am not going to Ireland - I'd buy every fabric I saw probably! I am wondering if the fabric they have there is any different from ours? It will be fun hearing your stories! I'm happy to already have my NewFO started and done! Wish the same could be said for my UFO!

Amy said...

Ireland sounds fun!