4/8/12

Macro Monday



Ladybug.


For more Macro Monday, visit Lisa's Chaos.

14 comments from clever and witty friends:

Kateri said...

So cute! Is it on a raspberry leaf?

Jama said...

It is so cute! I love their colour.

Cat @ No Wooden Spoons said...

I'm always a fan of a good ladybug shot! I love the red edge of the leaf too! Great shot!

Pieces of Sunshine said...

Absolutely delightful photo. We don't have ladybugs like this. Wonderful composition and so sharp.

Sivinden said...

Wonderful capture of a beautiful insect.

namaki said...

How cute ! I have never captured any with my camera sofar !

Herding Cats said...

Superb ladybird shot. All our ladybirds are camera shy.

Libby Rodriguez said...

What a great shot you captured! I love ladybugs :)

tallahasseepics said...

Great shot! I rarely see ladybugs here in N. Florida but I love them.

Tanya said...

aw what a sweet little lady bug!

Izabela said...

Beautiful image. I love the sharpness and strong color contrast between the ladybug and green leave.

ArtMuseDog and Carol said...

Wonderful magical shot ~thanks, namaste, ^_^

Stewart M said...

Very nice picture! I wonder why some people call them 'ladybugs' and others 'ladybirds'?

Stewart M - Australia

PS: I'm in the 'bird' camp!

A wondering star said...

Such a sweet macro!


A Wondering Star