1/29/12

January NewFO Projects


Have you started your NewFO for January yet?  You still have a couple of days.  I'll be hosting a linky party beginning January 31st, so be on the look out for that.  Remember, you don't have to finish anything!  All you need to do to link up is to write a blog post showing us your NewFO project.  If you don't have a blog, you can post your image on FlickR and link up that way.  If you're having trouble, email the image to me, and I'll link it for you. 

I'll leave the linky party open for a week, and then I'll choose someone at random who will win one of these cute quilt pins. 



There will be a new linky party and a new winner each month this year.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I may be participating more than I thought. I've found all kinds of projects I want to do this year. I guess it would be a shame if I didn't have any UFOs for next year, right?