2/27/11

Stash Report: Week Nine

I didn't visit any quilt shops this week, but I did buy some fabric online and shipped it to my son's home.  Someone posted a picture of something I've been trying to find for a solid year, and so I bought it.

Fabric used this week: 1/4 yard
Total fabric used to date: 6 1/2 yards

Fabric purchased this week:  4 yards
Fabric purchased year to date: 61 yards

Net purchased this year: 54 1/2 yards

I have lots of ideas for all this fabric.  I'm dreaming of what I'll do when we get home in a few more weeks.

3 comments:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Nothing better than an AAQI quilter who likes cats ;) Darling header and great blog!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Sounds like you will be busy at your machine soon.

Kate said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make out of all those beautiful fabrics you've been purchasing!