2/27/11

February UFO Completed

I've posted these pictures before, so there's nothing new here.  This is my official post for Judy's UFO Challenge.  My 2011 challenge is to do one stitchery and two star blocks for my "Winter Wonderland" quilt.  I want to have all the stitcheries and stars completed by the end of October.  There are 21 stars, however, and so if I'm to get them all done, one month requires that I do three stars.  I'm ahead of where I need to be, and so February's challenge included three stars.  Here they all are:




These are "Star of Hope" stars.  And here is the stitchery:



7 comments:

Melinda said...

You are making good progress. If you keep posting stars I will have to get my fabric out and start working on them. The stitchery is still going very slowly at my house.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Love the blues in the stars. My color preferences are slowly shifting.... better put on my seatbelt !~!

Carol said...

It's fun watching your progress on this one -- good job on keeping up with your challenge!

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Your blue-work is so wonderful you've just about convinced me to do one--even though I'm not a 'blue' person!! Beautiful work!!

Kate said...

Beautiful blocks Barbara! The blues are just perfect.

JudyCinNC said...

I also made this quilt in bluework - well I have done the embroidery blocks and need to put it together. I believe it is on the list to be completed this year - good to be getting it done. Judy C

BetsyE said...

It's going to be so much fun! Nice work!