8/11/10

Copyright Permission Granted!

I'm so excited.  I just got word (after quite a long wait) that Maren Schaffner, a German artist, has very graciously given me permission to use one of her drawings to make a quilt for the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.  I waited so long for her permission that I had kind of given up hope; but today, I received an email giving me her blessing. 

It's a great design, and it lends itself perfectly for an art quilt.  Now I can get to work on it.  I'd show you the picture, but I'm not sure that's kosher.  I will definitely show you the quilt when it's finished.  But as a hint, it's two cats!  What else?

2 comments:

Matthew said...

COOL! Do you have a picture or link to the picture?

SJSM said...

This will be nice. Depending on how fast I read I won't have to wait long to see your quilt finished. Two cats in the making!