11/15/11

Handmade Gift Exchange

handmade-gift-exchange

This morning, I finished off the gifts I'm sending my swap partner for the Handmade Gift Exchange.  I couldn't make up my mind what to make, so I made everything.


You see before you:  Mulling Sachets for making mulled cider; All-Purpose Spice Rub good for chicken, fish, pork or beef; note cards printed from my own photography with images from the Swan Island Dahlia Festival this past September; and finally, a Christmas stocking tree ornament. 

This will be winging its way to Wisconsin within the next few days.  I hope my swap partner is happy with her loot!

4 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

What a box of love that is !~! Beautiful, Barbara, I hope she likes it too.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Your lucky swap partner is receiving a whole bunch of wonderful goodies!!

quiltzyx said...

Your swap partner is a lucky ducky!

The little stocking is so cute - nice stitchery! And some of your photo cards & FOOD stuff! Excellent!

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

What wonderful gifts you made!! I've made that stocking before, too, so cute and fun to make.