3/13/20

Powerless

We traveled north yesterday, back to the Kern River County Park where we spent a couple of nights on our way south. This is a great park...cheap...but no hook-ups. Which means I’m writing this post from my iPad. There is no electricity to run the laptop. And, honestly, I can’t write a whole blog post on my iPad. It will drive me the short distance I have to go before I reach crazy. So, this is all I have for you today. I’ll be back in the land of electricity by tomorrow. On the other hand, I’m not sure how my internet signal will be, so no promises. I’ll be back tomorrow if I can. Until now...cats. Because there must be cats.



6 comments:

Terri said...

I love seeing your cats! They are SO pretty and handsome!

Travel safe!

Julierose said...

Kitties look happy to be included as the Stars of your post...;))) hugs, Julierose

Karen said...

Oh! Miss Sadie ! I am in love with you too. What an adoring gaze you have. Smitty, you are a manhunk of a cat.
Happy π day to you all.

Karen said...

Oh! Miss Sadie ! I am in love with you too. What an adoring gaze you have. Smitty, you are a manhunk of a cat.
Happy π day to you all.

quiltzyx said...

We're ready for our close-ups Mr. DeMille!

QuiltGranma said...

Wonderful pictures today! Love your kitties almost as If I knew them personally!