5/14/19

Not Enough Pictures

The Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilts are caught up for the month of May. Orange you glad? Oh...I just had to say that. So fast and furious was my sewing yesterday that I neglected to take many pictures. So I finished off the Charm Stars and didn't take a picture until I had the blocks laid out with previous months.


As long as I had the orange bin out, it made sense to make the blocks for my other RSC19 quilt, Paintbox Pizzazz. I made the pinwheels, but then neglected to take a picture of them when I turned them into snowballs.


And they were laid out with their brother and sister blocks before I thought about taking their picture again.


After that I took a break from sewing and looked at my email. And then I got so sleepy that I laid on the couch napping until Mike got home. So that was the end of my sewing day.

Today is the first CSA pick-up day. I'll be heading out mid-afternoon for that. There will be plenty of time for sewing. Possibly, I'll finish up my Stitch sampler during my slow-stitching this morning. After that, I'm going to start sewing the Snow Globes together. It's a fairly simple layout, and so it shouldn't take more than a day or two before I'll have a finished flimsy.

9 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great RSC blocks. I have seen so many using that same 'apricot' print fabric and -bam - there it is again. Or is it peaches? We are soggy wet here with more days of rain ahead - we even had snow over the weekend. Our farmers can't get on the fields.

piecefulwendy said...

I've been enjoying seeing all that lovely orange floating around your sewing room! Looking forward to hearing about what you get in your CSA. Sometimes naps are just plain necessary!

Cathy said...

Your RSC blocks are looking great! I am really enjoying those stars. Alfie and Darla send their greetings to Smitty and Sadie.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Those Charm Stars are wonderful! So much pretty color!

Susie H said...

Both of your projects are winners. Laid out, you can tell the Paintbox Pizzazz is going to be a beauty!

quiltzyx said...

Nice job on both your RSC blocks!
And I will say that a nap is sounding quite good right now...except that I'm at work!

Edith said...

Your snowball blocks/quilt is very appealing.

beaquilter said...

They all look great! I just started my orange but I'm quickly catching up.

Brown Family said...

So Pretty!