9/7/14

A Winner!



Hey, everybody! It's time to choose the winner for the August NewFO Challenge. We brought Mr. Random along, although he's been a pain in the neck...always wanting to drive off in all directions. He's a light packer though, so we tolerate him. Also, he hasn't eaten any of the salsa I brought along. As long as he minds his manners, he can come along...or we might just leave him here in Minnesota.

Anyway...he generated a number at random (and that seems to be his only talent, if you ask me), and he came up with:

#5--Claire aka knitandkwilt


Congratulations, Claire! I've sent you an email so check your inbox. 

There's still plenty of time to win this year. Just be right back here on September 30th when we try again. I didn't bring along a picture of the next lapel pin we'll be playing for. If memory serves, it's the Schoolhouse Block. I'll be looking for you at the party. Hope you'll be there with your new projects, finished or not!

5 comments:

gpc said...

Congrats to Claire! Mr. Random might be a pain, but it's good to have traveling companions. With him and your shadow selves, and Gracie and Smitty, you have a full crew but at least you and Mike will never be bored. :)

quiltzyx said...

Congratulations Claire!

I hope to have something to show this month!!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Congrats. Claire, your name has always been one of my favorites.

I'm cutting strips for my new project. Looking forward to seeing what all you are doing too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Barbara!

Quite the quilt shop; quite the cats!

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations Claire. I must get started on this months project.