7/7/14

A Winner!



It's time to choose the winner for the June NewFO Challenge. Mr. Random Number Generator has spoken, and the winner of the Double Wedding Ring lapel pin is:

#5--Kathy S.

Thanks for your quick response to my notification, Kathy. I'll put your lapel pin in tomorrow's mail.

As for the rest of you, don't despair if you didn't win because we'll be right back here on July 31st for the July linky party. In July, we'll be playing for the red and blue shoo fly lapel pin.


But wait! That's not all! Be back here a week from today when I'll be celebrating my 4th Blogiversary with a giveaway of some pretty fabrics that will put a spring in your step. All you have to do is show up! Stay tuned for the big announcement!

5 comments:

gpc said...

Congratulations, Kathy S!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

Julianne said...

Whoop Whoop! Kathy is my quilty BFF!! Yay!!

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

All Right Kathy-great name, my first daughter is named Cathi. Congrats on the win... must check out your winning entry.

quiltzyx said...

Congrats to Kathy S.!