5/7/14

Winner!



Holy spit!!! I totally forgot to announce the winner for the April NewFO Challenge this morning. What with making a prime rib dinner for Mike's birthday, it totally slipped my mind...until now. And I'll just bet you've been waiting on tenterhooks, haven't you?

So here goes. I consulted with Mr. Random Number Generator and came up with...

#3--Val!

Congratulations, Val! I've sent you an email so check your inbox.

Thanks to all who linked up! Now you all know what I'm going to say next: Don't despair if you didn't win because we'll be right back here on the last day of May to have another party. Just start something new during the month of May, and then come on by! Next month, we'll be playing for the "Rose of Sharon" lapel pin.


All you have to do to be included in the giveaway is link up with your new start for the month of May. No finishes required ever!

8 comments:

Brown Family said...

Congrats to Val!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

quiltzyx said...

Congratulations Val!!

Thanks for having us Barbara!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

WHAT!! Lucky me...thank you Barbara and everyone else. I'll look forward to my happy mail! :)

Dana Gaffney said...

Congratulations Val!

Gloria said...

I think you camping wall-hanging is so cute! I think black is the perfect choice. I almost never comment because I read youpost in my email and you need twosome to the website to do that. That is my excuse for not commenting more. I do talk out loud to the computer and express my thoughts even though no one is listening. I read all you posts and thoroughly enjoy your pictures, story telling and humor. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten and entertain so many.

Vivian said...

Congratulations to Val! I won too because I discovered her blog by participating here!

I won't have one for May (still working on finishing up the April project!) but hope to be back again for June!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Hi Barbara! Just wanted ya to know my pin arrived! THANK YOU again. V:)