3/16/14

Time Lapse Tomatoes

Here is our second attempt at time-lapse photography of the tomato seedlings growing. Images were taken every five minutes, made into a video, and sped up 9,000 times from the original. If you watch the plant in the center, you will see that it only has its first leaves at the beginning, and over the course of the video, it grows its first true leaves. You might have to be at a desktop or laptop computer to see it. Sorry tablet people...I know just how you feel.


Irish Soda Bread is in the oven, and I'm getting ready to make my individual Bruleed Key Lime Tarts. More later, my friends.

5 comments:

WoolenSails said...

That was fun, and fun for you to watch them grow. I need to start planning my seeds this year so I can get them growing earlier.

Debbie

Brown Family said...

How fun to watch them grow!

Snoodles said...

That is way cool....fun to see them grow!

quiltzyx said...

Interesting how they 'dance' in sync!

Kate said...

Fun video, it's almost like they are dancing.