4/24/13

52 Photos Project: Conversation


Good morning!  Smitty here.  It's a whole new year at 52 Photos Project, which makes this Week 1 of Year 3.  Today's purrompt is "Conversation".  Recently, I told you about my first meeting with George's Evil Nemesis, Uno.  Since meeting me for the first time, Uno has been visiting every day.  We're pals...sort of...I guess.  We like to sit side by side and purrtend the other guy isn't there.  I'm purretty good at ignoring old Uno.  It's a contest to see who can ignore the other the most.  I think I'm winning.


And I wanted to take this opurrtunity to thank all of you who sent your purrs and good wishes when I was sick recently.  I'm fit as a fiddle and ready to run again.  Those were some powerful purrs you sent.

For more conversations, visit The Gallery.

13 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

Too cute, I'm so glad Uno and Smitty are becoming friends.

Quilting Babcia said...

I think Uno was just looking for a new friend to hang out with. Glad you're back to your old happy self Smitty!

Junebug613 said...

So glad you are feeling so good! Uno looks like an interesting fella. It's nice to have a friend. I hope you guys are pals for many years!

Snoodles said...

Wonderful to know that you are back to yourself again, Smitty! You did a great job of helping in the herb garden in the post down below... :)

Janet said...

I don't know Smitty - Uno looks like he's winning the ignoring contest in this photo..

Unknown said...

What a grreat conversation! Mes would LOVES to join in!
Kisses
Nellie

Brown Family said...

WE hope you and Uno become good friends

Nan

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Glad Smitty is Purrfectly fine now and winning the not looking contest...giggle. Too cute!

Denise :) said...

Smitty, *so* glad to see you back up and fit and fine! Leia will be most pleased to hear this! :)

Anonymous said...

Very definitely a great "conversation" photo! LOL

Michele said...

Glad to know that you are back to your purrfect mouser hunting self.

quiltzyx said...

Purrrfect conversation!

Kate said...

Glad you've got a buddy Smitty.