11/17/12

Foto Finish: Look Down


The optional theme for this week's Foto Finish is "Look Down".  Here's my entry:


This is one of the first images I ever took when I became interested in photography.  It was taken at our annual camping retreat spot, Lake Mayfield in Washington state.  The lake shore is made up of these river rocks, and when I looked down at my feet one day, this is what I saw.  It caught my eye, and so I snapped a picture of it.  It remains one of my favorite pictures, and it hangs in my leaf-themed bathroom.

For next week's theme, it seems a good week to think about "Food", and so that's what I'm settling on.

Now I'm ready to see what you see when you look down.  Here's Mr. Linky:

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely image. Great shot, especially if you were just starting out.

Judee said...

That is a great shot, especially for a beginner. It almost looks like a macro shot. Today's theme was a fun one.

Denise :) said...

What a beautifully shaped leaf. Love the ridges ... it almost looks like fabric! :)

Jackie McGuinness said...

Your photo would like great framed!!