10/7/12

Macro Monday


It's been a while since I linked up to Macro Monday.  It's just about time for the flowers to disappear for the year, and so I thought I'd give them another chance to shine.  Here's my entry for today.  Autumn dahlias.


For more macro images, visit Lisa's Chaos.

11 comments from clever and witty friends:

Charlene S said...

Beautiful!

Loretta said...

Exquisite!

Linda Makiej said...

wow the color is stunning!

Teresa in Music City said...

Gorgeous! I love the sheen on the petals! You are quite good at photography, as you are at many things! :*)

Yael at Home Garden Diggers said...

Your dahlilas are gorgeous. I love the color.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Nicola Carpenter said...

Beautiful picture!

Herding Cats

Pat said...

Beautiful. Such rich color!

Gunilla B├Ąck said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!

Rachel said...

Wow, at first glance I thought they were velvet with beaded centers!

Kate said...

Gorgeous! You capture the texture too, they do look like velvet. Great shot!

quiltzyx said...

Gorgeous! They do look like velvet. :D