4/28/12

Foto Finish: Warm

The optional theme for today's Foto Finish is "Warm".  Here's my entry:


When Mike and I travel south for the winter . . . to a warm location . . . we always spend some time in Hemet, California, which is close to where my friend Lisa lives.  There is an RV park there we really like.  Mike spends some time playing volleyball, and we hang out in the pool, and they have some lovely hot tubs. It's all quite a treat when we're trying to get away from the rainy Oregon winters.  This is one of the date Palms that line the driveway at the park where we like to stay.

So for next week's optional theme, I'm thinking of a color.  I don't think we've done RED for a while, which is the color of the embroidery floss I bought today in preparation for my next embroidery project.

Now I'm ready for your "Warm" images.  Here's Mr. Linky:


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

7 comments:

Maree said...

Love the vibrant colours in this photo.

Kate said...

Definitely makes me think of cool ocean breezes across a warm sandy beach.

Dana Gaffney said...

Great picture, those colors are wonderful. I've posted mine and I was thinking of you the whole time.

Sand and Sunshine said...

Great Photo! This was a good topic, harder without seeming impossible.

Sara Chapman in Seattle, USA said...

Now that is WARM! Hot, even!

Dirt Road Quilter said...

That is an award winning shot! I hope you have that framed somewhere. Gorgeous!

quiltzyx said...

Yep, I can see the WARM in that shot!!
This week is the last before my guild's quilt show & I just started the challenge quilt I want to hang in it, plus doing the newsletter & helping with all the other show details, I didn't have the time to find my Foto Finish. Maybe week after next? We'll see!