2/20/12

New Monthly Doll Quilt Swap


 Doll Quilters


It's official!  The monthly Doll Quilt Swap is up and running.  We have a highly enthusiastic group of quilters chomping at the bit to get going on their doll quilts.

Partners will be assigned the last week of March and the swap officially begins on April 1st.  The first round of quilts can be made using the optional theme of "Three Colors" or you can do whatever you like.  I hope you'll visit the blog at Doll Quilters Monthly, read the guidelines, and see if it's for you.  Even if you don't want to join in the swap, you are welcome to follow along and see all the quilts.  While you're there, grab our button and help spread the word!  

3 comments:

Snoodles said...

Oh, I wish I didn't have so many other things that I've committed to! LOL This looks like so much fun....I will be following along and watching your progress!

Denise :) said...

I grabbed the code and I'll be blogging about it today, too! I'm so psyched! :)

Sarah said...

Hi Barbara - I decided that I can't commit to your doll quilt swaps but I did add the new blog to my Goodle Reader and I really look forward to seeing the doll quilts.