10/11/11

Stockings for Kids

Stockings for Kids
This must be my day to blog about events.  I just learned about an event over at Purple Panda Quilts.  Lyanna is requesting that folks make stockings to be distributed to foster children.  She's also posting patterns for your use between now and then.  She's requesting stockings be mailed to her by December 1, 2011.  You can find a couple of patterns already posted on her website, and I have a quilt-as-you-go pattern I would be happy to share if you email me.  (I'd share it here, but that would get me into hot water.)  I'm planning to chip in.  Won't you join me in this good cause?

Here's the stocking I made:

2 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Thanks for the reminder. I've got to add this to my MUST DO list.

Momgunter said...

This sounds like a great idea. I'd love to have the quilt-as-you go pattern but can't seem to figure out how to e-mail you. My computer wants me to sign up for Outlook Express which I don't want to do. I truly enjoy your website.