10/29/11

Foto Finish: Things that are Round

This week's Foto Finish theme is:  Things that are Round

Here's my entry:


Apples!  When Mike and I went on our walk last week, we passed by this apple tree loaded with apples.  It is apple season.  There are so many apple trees loaded with apples.  In our area, there are lots of wild apple trees growing by the side of the road.  I figure they sprouted from some discarded apple core tossed from a car.  Sadly, most just fall on the ground and rot.  Happily for these, there was a bucket close by and someone obviously was harvesting them.  They look good enough to eat, don't they?

For next week's theme, I'm drawing a blank.  I decided to go with:  Photographer's Choice

That makes it easy for everyone, including me!  Now I'm ready to see your things that are round.  Here's Mr. Linky:

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

3 comments:

Maree said...

They look delicious.

Kate said...

They do look good enough to eat. I love apples, especially this time of year. Great shot.

quiltzyx said...

It is so nice to see non-waxed fruit! lol
That's a gorgeous shot, that also looks good enough to eat...for real!