2/12/11

Foto Finish--Green

This week's theme is "Green."  You can interpret it many ways.  Will your image be about the color?  Will it be about protecting the planet?  Will it have something to do with money?  There are so many ways to interpret this theme.  While it was tempting to choose the planet protection road, I stuck with the color, mainly because this image was taken at home in our woods while I was walking with George.  I love when winter starts drawing to a close and the new ferns start to grow.  This one made me think of mother and child:


Now I'm curious to see what you will post.  Don't be afraid to post a completely different interpretation of this week's theme.  It's up to you how you choose to capture it.

With Valentine's Day coming up, I think I'll choose "Love" for next week's theme. 

Now here's Mr. Linky:

8 comments:

Kate said...

With all the white around her, a little green is a welcome site. Interesting photograph.

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Love the glossy dark green leaves of the fern.

Maree said...

I am enjoying following your travels. We have a lot of ferns in new Zealand.

Elaine @ Commotion said...

I think you represent green very well. In fact, that's how I see it too....alive!!

I'm looking forward to next week's theme as it's also my daughter's photography assignment this week. I think I'm going to put Foto Finish in her hands next week!!

Irina said...

I've been wanting to take part on this for a while! So here I am at last. I hope I can make it every time...

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I just discovered your blog today and I find it interesting to see your mobile home and the places you go. Thanks for sharing your green photo - at first look I thought it was a worm! I plan to take part in your Foto Finish project as often as I can.

Linda

Dana Gaffney said...

I thought of the planet protection too, but I stick with what I have. So I posted one of our local critters.

quiltzyx said...

Great close-up of the fern fronds & spores Barbara.

My laptop screen gave up the ghost, so until my newly ordered laptop comes in, I'll be a Foto Finish viewer for a while.