11/27/10

Foto Finish--Food

Today's Foto Finish theme is Food.  Here's my entry:


When we remodeled our kitchen, I had a long blank wall that needed something hanging from it.  I decided to take pictures of food and hang three images in a row.  Of the ones I took, this "triple citrus" image is my favorite.  I love the colors and the suggestion of sensuality.  I have a recipe for a triple citrus meringue pie that uses all of these.  Just looking at them makes my mouth water for that.

Now I'd like to see how you interpreted the theme.  I've been getting more inquiries about Foto Finish.  AND, big duh, I've discovered that you don't have to have a blog to enter.  If you have images on Flickr or some other image-storing website like Webshots or Shutterfly or Worldisround or any of those, you can post that link in Mr. Linky.  Knowing that, I'm hoping more will participate.  Please, however, post a link to just one image, not your whole album.  Otherwise, it's hard for others to know what they're supposed to be looking at.  Don't be shy.  You don't have to be an aspiring photographer--this is just for fun!

So, I've been thinking about what next week's theme should be.  I'm trying to keep it seasonal, as much as possible.  Since we've had our first snowfall this week, I think next week's theme will be:  Snow

I hope we'll see you today, but if not, then next week!  Now, here's Mr. Linky:

5 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Barbara,
I entered my photos. The explanation is in the blog post. I'm hoping next week will be easier for me, however we haven't had snow yet. --Pat

LethargicLass said...

I'm not really a photographer... but now that non-blog people can do it, I might try :)

Kate said...

Great photograph. You captured not only the colors but the textures. Very nice.

No photo from me this week. Maybe next week. But since I live in the south, I may have to use a more loose interpretation of snow!

Maree said...

Hi Barbara

This photo was taken on a recent visit to Vietnam. As you are having your irst snow for the season we are having glorious weather although it appears we may be heading for a drought this summer.

Peggy said...

This looks like fun!! Love the picture of the fruit!