9/18/10

Foto Finish--Celebration!

This week's Foto Finish theme is "Celebration!"


I was at a festa in Umbertide (pronounced oom-BEAR-tih-day), in the Umbria region of Italy.  One of the things I loved most about Italy was the way the people seemed always to be celebrating something.  Umbertide was a small town, and so typically Italian, with beautiful fruit, meat, cheese, and flower markets.  I could have stayed there for a long, long time.  Sadly, work beckoned me back.

Now, I'd like to see your images.  Please tell us what was happening when you looked through your viewfinder.  And tell us why you chose your image for the theme of "Celeration!"

And, please come back again next Saturday when the Foto Finish theme for the week will be a color:

"Blue

You may interpret that as closely or as loosely as you like.  Will you think of the color?  Will you think of the mood?  Something else? 

See you then.



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Apologies! I've put my link in the wrong place - it should be in today's photo finish for 'Blue'. I'm rubbish at this!!