9/25/10

Foto Finish: Blue

The theme for today's Foto Finish is Blue.  And here's my entry:


This image was taken as we stopped to rest while traveling along the Tioga Pass Scenic Byway in Yosemite National Park, USA.  I couldn't get over the blue of the sky and how blue the water was as it reflected the blue of the sky.

Of course, blue could mean the mood too, and so now I'm wondering how you will interpret this week's theme.  I'm looking forward to seeing your images.

Next week's theme may have been more appropriate this week, but I'm not good at planning ahead.  In keeping with the seasons, next week's theme will be:

Autumn

I hope to see you back here again next Saturday for the Autumn Foto Finish.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

A beautiful scene - and such a perfect reflection. Great capture.

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

really pretty photo, Barb. How can one participate if one doesn't have a blog of their own?