9/26/10

Sorry I Haven't Written Lately

You probably wouldn't know it because I wrote my posts for Foto Finish and Fun Fact Friday Freebie a few days in advance.  I've been sick all week, and so I've been flat on my back in bed until about five minutes ago.  And this will be short too because I'm sick enough that I can't be upright for any time at all.  I'm sad because I'll miss my Stash Report, Design Wall Monday, and I didn't finish my One Thing, One Week Challenge, even though I was off to a good start.  I'm cursed with a gastric ulcer that flared up big time as of last Friday.  I had one good morning on Wednesday, but then was down with it again by the afternoon.  It's like having a ten-day-long hangover, which is no fun at all, let me tell you.

I started a new medicine on Thursday, and as of this evening, Sunday, I'm feeling slightly better.  I was able to eat and drink a little more today, and that's a good sign.  My ribs, back, and neck are killing me from lying around all week, but what are you going to do?  I'm sincerely hoping I'll be back at it by tomorrow.

I'm saddest most of all about missing the Northwest Quilt Expo which was held Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  I was so looking forward to it, and I had even purchased my ticket in advance, which went begging, of course.  It wasn't expensive, but it was a waste of money, nonetheless.  That will teach me to plan ahead.

So with that, I'm back to bed.  It's time anyway, and I still can't be up for long.  Hope you're all doing better and that you had a good week.  You may not have missed me, but I missed you.

1 comment:

Mommarock said...

Okay, that is NO way to diet! And you know you are a quilt adict when you miss your stash, and not the chocolate... feel better soon!