5/19/12

Foto Finish: Pets

The optional theme for this week's Foto Finish is "Pets".  Here's my entry, and it's one from the archives.


Not George.  Fooled ya' huh?  Actually, this is a kitty we had some years ago.  Her name was Tabby.  She was just about the cutest kitten I've ever seen.  And feisty!  We had her for about a year when she disappeared in the middle of the day.  We never saw her, or any trace of her, again.  There was a raucous party going on at the house next door where three young men lived.  Lots of cars and lots of young women.  We've always suspected that someone picked her up and took her home.  I'd rather it be that than some of the less desirable alternatives.  In any case, she was a cutey, and we've spoken of her often and wondered whatever happened to her.

I said in yesterday's Fun Fact Friday Freebie post that I was putting FFFF on hiatus for the month of June.  I'm letting you know now that Foto Finish will also be on hiatus beginning Saturday, June 2nd and returning Saturday, July 7th.  I know myself and I know my trip to Ireland will have my completely distracted.  Rather than miss a post, I'll just put the whole thing on vacation so I don't clutter my tiny brain with to-do items.  I'll still give a theme on May 26th, but you'll have the whole month of June to think about it.

As for next week, I'm going with "Gardening".

Now I'm ready for your pet images, and since all themes on Foto Finish are strictly optional, feel free to post anything you like.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.



10 comments:

sandyb said...

Oh MY - this little kitty almost looks like our little Charlie - his eyes aren't blue though. The owners said that he is really fluffy but he has the same sweet, innocent face. He is coming to live with us this week. I am getting his toys and baby needs in order and of course, am making him a new bed:)even though he will probably sleep with us!

Thank you for sharing!

Teresa in Music City said...

Well isn't she a little sweetheart?!? I hope she is happy and loved somewhere. Enjoy your break - enjoy Ireland!!!!

Kate said...

What a cutie! With those blue eyes, I bet she could get just about anything she wanted if she lived at our house.

Denise :) said...

What a sweet little face ... although we know how deceptive looks can be!! LOL! :)

harriett said...

What a little sweetheart with those beautiful blue eyes.

Anonymous said...

Well, this is my youngest kitty 'Sugar' with my dog 'Angel. Wish I was going to Ireland! Have fun

Alina said...

She's adorable! Sorry about what happened though. Someone might just have picked her up since she's so cute. Thanks for sharing picture.

quiltzyx said...

Oh my! There's nothing much cuter than a kitten, is there? Love the blue, blue eyes!

Elaine @ Commotion said...

What a very cute little kitty!! If only they'd stay that small forever. Thanks for FF and looking forward to the next one!!

CathyC said...

what a gorgeous kitten ;-)
I don't have a pet, so have submitted a photo of my nephew's dog - he thinks he is human and sits on the chair like everyone else ;-)