1/28/12

Foto Finish: White (Optional Theme)

Today's optional theme is "White".  Here's my entry:


It's a trillium.  I blogged about the trilliums last March.  You can read why they are special to me right here.  We are nearly at the end of January, which means it won't be long before the trilliums begin to bloom again.  Along with the daffodils, they are the first harbingers of spring.  George and I are ready.

For next week's Foto Finish optional theme, I'm going with:  Through the Window.  As always, you can interpret the theme any way you wish.

Now I'm ready for your images, white or not.  Themes on Foto Finish are only a suggestion, not a requirement.

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.



8 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

That's beautiful, Barbara. I like the optional themes.

Jackie McGuinness said...

If only spring was around the corner!!

Denise :) said...

What a sweet little flower -- and how perfect that you were blessed with a whole slew of them on your move! I don't think I've ever seen any of these before. I wonder if they're native to your zone? I'll have to look them up now! :)

Pat said...

C'mon Spring!

Becky said...

Thats gorgeous Barbara.Yes C'mon Spring,my sentiments exactly.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

pretty photo, Barbara. your photos always bring a bit of sunshine to my life =)...even if there is no actual Sun in the picture.

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Mrs.Pickles said...

what a lovely picture!!

Kate said...

Very pretty. The green really makes the white trillium pop. Great photograph.