10/15/11

Foto Finish: Orange

This week's Foto Finish theme is:  Orange

Here's my entry:


This is one of the Japanese Maple trees growing in our yard.  Every year it puts on the most spectacular display of orange leaves.  I love it when it's green, and I love it when it's orange.  Soon it will be leafless, so we'll enjoy it while it lasts.

For next week's theme we're getting close to Halloween.  I think I'll go with:  Spooky

Now I'm ready for your orange images.  Here's Mr. Linky:


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the oranges and yellows of fall. Your photo captures them really well. I've never been in Washtington in the fall, but I bet it's gorgeous.

Dana Gaffney said...

Beautiful, I would love to see the leaves changing. George had some gorgeous leaves on his blog the other day, both of you have me wanting to go north.

Denise :) said...

Rats...I didn't have anything orange in my post today. I'll have to remember and see if I can come up with something for 'spooky' next Saturday! :)

quiltzyx said...

Gorgeous!
Here in SoCal, we don't get a lot of color changing. We do get some, just not a whole lot, so it's nice to see what there is in other parts of the country.
:D