10/1/11

Foto Finish: Feet

The theme for this week's Foto Finish is "Feet".  Here's my entry:


These are my petite little feet (not!) wearing some slippers my walking buddy, Sue, gave me for Christmas last year.  Pretty cute, huh?  And the yarn is so soft.  I just love wearing them.  Did you know that I like cats?

For next week's theme, I'd like to try:  Old 

Now show me your feet!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

9 comments:

Maree said...

So cute!!

Becky said...

haha cute!

Kate said...

Very cute! Very fun! How could you not have a great morning when you've got those to start your day?

Yvette said...

Now those are adorable!

Aliene said...

My daughter would race you for the cat slippers. Really, anything cat.

sewcraftyquilter said...

those are so cute!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Just too cute and too funny! Why do humans insist on wearing animlas on their feet?

Sand and Sunshine said...

I figure today I'm better late than never!

quiltzyx said...

Hahahahaaahahaaa! Love 'em!!

I've tried a bunch of "feet" shots, but so far, no luck. Will give it another try - wish me luck!