9/25/11

Northwest Quilting Expo: Last Batch

This is the last group of pictures from the Northwest Quilting Expo.  This one was a mini-quilt, no more than 15 x 15 inches.  Those little pieces are no more than 1/2-inch each.  Amazing! 


I love the colors in the next one, but the way the edge was done really interested me.



This next one is one of my favorites.  I just love the colors.


Having grown up in the 60's, the next one was especially appealing.


It reminded me of that old show, Hullabaloo!  Anybody remember that?

Finally, I loved this shop hop quilt.  The details were just so cute.


The little white bag over the one woman's shoulder was something like macrame-style knotted crochet thread.  People are just so clever.


The fabrics in this one's bag were 3-D little rolled up bits of fabric. 


And the four pieces of this pinwheel were little inchie squares.  You can see the design on the larger quilt in the left-most house of the 2nd row of houses.


There were lots more quilts that I didn't photograph, but these are the ones that caught my eye.  I hope you enjoyed the show!

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Barbara, I like your new profile picture, very pretty...

Sand and Sunshine said...

Wow the first one and the last one are just so wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy D said...

Wow, neat finds! I particularly like the one with the unusual edges, and that eye-popping 60s one.

Dana Gaffney said...

I hate to see this come to an end. The quilts have been amazing, thanks.

KaHolly said...

What beautiful quilts. It's amazing to me all the talent and creativity that is out there!! Thanks for sharing.