9/22/11

DeStash for Malawi

De-Stash 4 Malawi at LilypadQuilting

Lily Pad Quilting is hosting a generous event where you can donate one yard of fabric for children in Malawi.  Fabric will go to a couple who work with the very poor to provide uniforms so that the children can go to school.  One yard of fabric is all that is necessary to outfit a child for school.  Her event is paired with a giveaway.  For more information click here.  I know I'll be checking my stash tomorrow to see what I can contribute.

3 comments:

Snoodles said...

Thanks for helping us spread the word, Barbara! It is building, and folks are coming back to comment after they go through their fabric, to let us know what they are sending. I'm grateful, and happy to help those kids!

quiltzyx said...

I have to remember to do this when I get home tonight. I know I have plenty in my "Fabric Shoppe" that I can share.

Anonymous said...

Awe, thank you for adding this to your blog! =) Blessings!